View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 08:34 AM   #8
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Looks really good to me. I like Akeem Davis-Gaither in the 3rd instead of Brooks but 6/one half-dozen/another.

If they wanted to bolster the interior pass rush, I could see spending a 3rd or 4th round pick on a few guys that look like they’ll be in that range who have some pass rush upside.

Jordan Elliott out of Mizzou and the guy with the unpronounceable last name from aTm both have the raw physical skills to be good interior rushers.

You would also hope that Saunders is able to progress as an interior rusher due to his quickness and power.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.