View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 02:05 PM   #7
Veteran

Nicely done. Seems realistic to me.

I like the idea of picking up 2 corners. CB play is so volatile from year-to-year that it's super risky - not to mention expensive - to fill that position through free agency. We're lucky Breeland worked out as well as he did. I'd try and draft a corner every year.

Looking at next year, I think Higgins' size (6' 4" 215lbs) is going to be coveted on this team. We'd be able to create speed AND size mismatches with our receiver group.

If we end up with two first round picks and decide not to trade back with one of them, then yeah, we're taking a RD1 WR for obvious reasons:

- We're losing Watkins and Robinson

- Hardman will develop, but wasn't a "polished" receiver last year

- We have Mahomes. Throwing the ball is what we do. We need to take advantage of our greatest strength

- This WR class is really strong
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.