View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 01:49 PM   #5
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I sure hope they like Jackson Barton enough to trust him as Erving’s replacement. That would be awesome.

As far as moving on from Jones goes, I think you’d be on the right track to assume that they’d use Speaks and TK on the interior pretty frequently. The drop off would be massive, but that’s going to be the case going from Jones to anyone.

I think with this mock specifically, we get a lot better in the secondary and upgrade at LB, but our pass rush is definitely going to take a beating.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.