Thread: 2/9 Mock
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 09:48 AM   #5
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Or even just a WLB backer that can really run. That would make a big difference. Move Wilson back to the strong side. That was the plan before Darron Lee ended up being a shit show.

I really like Akeem Davis-Gaither as a round 3/4 guy in that role.
Absolutely — need a guy who can really run. Defending teams like SF would be so much easier if you had that sideline to sideline speed that makes up for errors.

I know they like Hitchens and have much invested, but they need to bring in someone who can take his job in nickel sets next season at some point. Wilson is obviously a good fit in there and the superior player.

Strange to me that we ended up overpaying one LB from Dallas and underpaying another in the matter of 2 seasons.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.