View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 09:30 AM   #1015
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Nah. Hill is gone so his massive extension basically went to Clark.
Hill might not be gone afterall now...

So it's impossible to really do this draft in hindsight because I know a little too much about who went where, but I think I can fairly say I'd have gone:

29: Byron Murphy
56: I'd have gone ahead and made this deal but I'd have gone with Adderley instead of Hardman. I liked Hardman, but man I didn't like him that much.
63: Dre'mont Jones (still love him as a rusher)
93: Miles Boykin

Now had I gambled at 61 and hoped Adderley slid to me, I'd have gone with Thornhill at 61 when he didn't and then taken DeAndre Walker with the 5th we traded away at 168.

At 203 I'd have gone WR again even having just taken Boykin because I'd have seen too much value in Kelvin Harmon.

At 214 I'd have taken Darwin Thompson; I see what the Chiefs like in him and at 216 I'd have taken Mark Fields - I'm still just dumbfounded he went undrafted. Maybe with Murphy in the fold I'd have gone with Dax Raymond as TE2 but I'm a big fan of Fields - I'd have almost certainly snapped him up there.

So my actual draft wouldn't have been a whole lot different from what KC did (especially getting Fields as a UDFA). From a strictly draft standpoint, I kinda like the Chiefs draft, even if I'd have done a few things differently. I'm still struggling with how much they gave up to get Clark though.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.