View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 06:00 PM   #28
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Watson is a WR1 on a really good young offense. His only problem has been his hamstring, but he's put up WR1 production when healthy. At worst he's exactly what I said you can find every year in the 2nd, a low end WR1 high end WR2.

Pickens is coming off an 1,100 sophomore season with absolutely terrible QB play. He was the Steelers WR1 over Johnson last year, and will continue to be going forward.

Rice was every bit as productive as Metcalf as a rookie, and they both had a very specific/limited role as rookies, but the potential for even more growth is as obvious with Rice and it was with Metcalf.

Keep in mind that I told you we could win a SB with those guys, and we did. I never said that we shouldn't move the room going forward, that was specifically about last season and whether they were good enough to win a SB. You were wrong, but you continue to pretend otherwise.
If every Tom, Dick, and Harry that catches a few passes is a 1 then sure, wait it out . Tank Dell is a 1! Why not.

Watson got 1000 yards in 2 years so he’s a 1 too.

You continued to promote garbage WRs as good and stated offense was still elite.

It wasn’t.

You were horribly wrong but nice change of subject to cover up your horrible takes.

Anyways, I want an offense that doesn’t punt a lot and you are fine with mediocrity.

Well have to agree to disagree.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.