View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 05:15 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
If I find another McLaurin sitting there, sure.

1st round talents don't typically drop to the end of the 2nd or 3rd round.

We just have different goals. You're happy with somebody that is ok and I want someone that can be a #1 or at least an elite compliment to one.

The urgency is because our #1 in Kelce is aging out before our eyes.

Why wait til he leaves to try to find his replacement?

You don't value the WR position as much as I do.
So you think McClaurin was a better prospect than everybody in this draft outside of that top 6?

Nobody said anything about being happy with "ok". That's just your narrative for everybody that disagrees with you.

The truth is that there's basically no difference between late 1st and the 2nd when you're talking about success rate for finding WRs. Not to mention this is one of the deepest classes we've ever seen.

Guys like Brown and Metcalf go in the 2nd every year. We got Rice in the 2nd last year, and he was as good as any rookie WR, and would certainly be a 1st rounder in a redraft. You're just playing it safe/scared thinking it has to be WR in the 1st or bust.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.