View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 01:13 PM   #867
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm hoping my draft picks gain traction. It was not a good rookie year for most of them, but a number of them started getting action late in the season. So I have optimism that I'll see more production next year.

#2-58 - Terrace Marshall, WR (Panthers) - Played in 13 games, with 17 receptions. 3 starts.

#2-63 - Andre Cisco, FS (Jaguars) - Active for all games, and got 3 starts. Actually started getting some game action late in the season.

#4-144 - Shaun Wade, CB (Ravens) - Mostly inactive, played in 3 games.

#5-175 - Cameron McGrone, OLB (patriots) - On the Non-Football Injury list all year. Not unexpected. I thought there was a chance that he'd be back, but this is an investment pick.

#6-209 - Sam Ehlinger, QB (Colts) - On injured reserve early. Ended up appearing in 3 games though he never attempted a pass.

#6-215 - Dazz Newsome, WR (Bears) - Started on the Bears' practice squad, but eventually got to the active roster and appeared in, you guessed it, 3 games. Returned some punts and got a couple of receptions.

#7-223 - Trey Smith, G (Chiefs) - We know him, we love him. 17 starts of greatness.

#7-247 - Dylan Moses, ILB (Signed by Jaguars). On the Non-Football Injury list for the entire year, as expected. This is an investment pick.

#7-258 - Marvin Wilson, DT (Signed by Browns) - On the Eagles practice squad almost all year, but got elevated and played in the final game of the year. Progress!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.