View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 11:21 AM   #246
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Y'all see the clip of McKenzie coming into camp?

Man, I'm unreasonably pumped about that kid. I know we're probably still a year early on him but that dude is just built to be a lineman. He looks like he's in great shape and still has an incredibly powerful base.

I don't think he wins a job this year but I don't think it's impossible and I absolutely think he spends some games on the active roster this time around. I'm awfully excited to see what he can do because he has tools that just jump off the page and if the development is there he can be a truly elite OL.

All gonna come down to teaching him how to use his hands and maintain his base. A lot of toolsy OL have been felled by an inability to stop reaching and stay over top of their feet. That's gonna be a heck of a learning curve for him but if he can get it done, watch out.
Dude looks like he dropped a bunch of baby fat.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.