View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 04:54 PM   #79
pie is never free

I dont smoke enough anymore to care about the strain, the last thing I had was some mexican shmegular and it worked just fine with a few beers... do I love the hydro specialty strains, hell yeah.

But I dont have to have it, just something to take the edge off in a much different way than booze is fine by me... pals of mine are all about the names, but when it comes to that I really dont care, seedless hydro is seedless hydro... fruity, skunky dont matter, ALL of its good.

Trouble is, I cant smoke right now and havent touched any for 7 months... I do miss it, booze is such a poor substitute and the after effects are soooo much worse.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.