Thread: ChiefsPlanet Need help rigging a poll
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 10:34 PM   #24
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
My niece's dog is in some online competition and she has asked me to vote for him. Hopefully some of you can help me out on this.

Thanks!

https://americasfavpet.com/2024/moos...G3Fb3GGTOfrfPA

Voting is free so you don’t need to click the option to donate
No problem, scenario C: announce to the media at 2:00 a.m. that the plumbing has broke and send everyone home for the night until we figure out what the margin is, then we will know how many votes we need to harvest to make it look plausible.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.