View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 05:43 PM   #62
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

If I said it once I've said it 23 or more times . Keto shits are the best shits and when you are doing keto they just drop in the toilet with little effort and solid shit without having to wipe except to just to make sure. I need to go back on the keto diet. Shits have been more and greasy and using up too much toilet paper. Need to be more conservative. When the great shortage of toilet paper crisis of 2020 I did not fret I got by on keto diet that saved me from running out of toilet paper too soon.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote