View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 05:34 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
This California house might be the best location and lot so far, or at least in the top three. I’m not a fan of the house itself all that much though. The island house is just too crowded around it. Plus 30,000 square feet is crazy big. I’m not even sure what to compare that to.
I noticed in the details that they're including both inside and outside space in their 30,000 foot estimate. That's kind of cheating, though in the Virgin Islands maybe you can count all of it. I wonder what the actual indoor space is.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.