Thread: Chiefs Good game Chiefs fans
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:11 PM   #110
The talking stonehead

I don’t give a shit about them eating crow for thinking they’d win. It’s their team why why wouldn’t they think that in a championship game if they’ve already made it that far. I just want to know how they feel about making those Allen vs. Mahomes comparisons now. I want some of these trolls to come back so we can force feed that crow down their throats with stats and logic from the game...THEN we can give them a nice glass of antifreeze and send them on their way. Have any of the Bills fans admitted that Mahomes is obviously on a different level yet? DaQuix? You still thinking Allen is on the same level?
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote