View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 04:58 PM   #8520
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
This moving fast, as I'm getting calls, texts and e-mails now saying #Pac12 wants to add #OKState, #TexasTech, #KState and #ISU to go to 16 teams and those four in division with #SunDevils, #BearDown, #Utes and #Buffs.

Edit- This was from “Swain” on Twitter, whoever that is.

The idea Cali schools want these crappy Plains programs is too laughable for me to believe.

If Kansas ever did leave, I’d lose a lot of interest in their games. Playing long term opponents in our region is half the fun of watching and I know a lot of folks from all these local schools.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.