View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 11:32 AM   #656
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Moose ended up getting sent down to AAA the first year we went to the World Series. People forget that now but he was basically the 9 hitter for that team. Every player is different. Some guys you can throw in there, and some you may have to manage differently to move them along at the right pace. They basically threw Mondesi out there too early and everyone thought he was sunk. He had to go up and down multiple times and now he looks like a star. It isn't always about throwing a guy out there and finding out if he's any good. Sometimes you have to put guys in a place to succeed.
you move guys up and down because they're failing in the MLB and you send them down to play every day.

Bench them means they sit. Sending them down means they play everyday and hopefully improve. All I'm really saying is: You get better by PLAYING not sitting on the bench, or sitting against lefties or whatever. You're not going to get better hitting lefties by NOT facing lefties.

That's all I'm saying. Literally my whole point. You guys are nitpicking little details to argue and missing the headline.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.