View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 03:50 PM   #15179
MVP

Most chicken is pumped already but if not or you want to inject flavors, I boil water and salt, add herbs of choice rosemary, fennel, basil,or whatever and after cooling add citrus juice

What I added was a marinade for already pumped chicken but for some reason I missed/ deleted a sentence clarifying that. Thanks for calling that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
That's more of a marinade than a brine. Brine needs salt to keep more moisture in the meat.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.