Thread: Movies and TV American Gods (STARZ)
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 08:03 AM   #67
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
I haven't read the book and after 4 episodes I have zero interest in watching the rest. The only reason I have STARZ in the first place is to watch "The White Princess" (based on The War of the Roses). After this series is over in two more weeks I will drop STARZ . American Gods isn't worth the price of admission. Boring, plodding story line IMO.
Episode 5 did nothing to change my mind about this show. Maybe if I had read the book (or comic or whatever) it would make more sense and I could see what they were building up to. It's the old gods vs the new gods but with so many characters and a plot line seemingly going nowhere slowly, it's just an incoherent mess IMO. Next week is the last week of "The White Princess" mini-series and I doubt I'll even watch American Gods afterwards.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.