Thread: Movies and TV American Gods (STARZ)
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 01:02 PM   #64
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I watched 4. Worst episode of an already not-so-good season. SOOOO slow. I fas forwarded through 15 minutes of the first half hour of needless, boring, Shadow and Laura tripe.
I won't even touch on Laura being at Audrey's where she inexplicably needs an arm sewn back on.
It's called "American Gods", not "American Stiffs". An entire episode without showing any of the interesting characters was a horrible idea.

They've been losing viewership each week. If they want to reverse that they'd better show a whole lot more Odin and Mad Sweeney and bring in some other interesting characters or soon nobody will believe in this show and it will die.

Maybe it's different if you haven't read the book. What do those of you who have not read the book think of the series so far?

I havent read the book, but we where remarking last night how they where deliberately stretching out shots, scenes, and an entire epsiode on how ol girl showed up a dead zombie slut at the hotel room.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.