Thread: Movies and TV American Gods (STARZ)
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 11:14 AM   #63
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
To be honest I was a bigger fan of the idea than what the comix gave me. Great premise then slowly lost me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
I haven't read the book and after 4 episodes I have zero interest in watching the rest. The only reason I have STARZ in the first place is to watch "The White Princess" (based on The War of the Roses). After this series is over in two more weeks I will drop STARZ . American Gods isn't worth the price of admission. Boring, plodding story line IMO.
Thanks. I couldn't tell if the series seemed so uninteresting up to this point because I knew what the story line was supposed to be or if it was generally bad viewing whether you'd read the book or not.

You can't tell by the show but the book is a rather good read.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.