Thread: Movies and TV American Gods (STARZ)
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 07:49 AM   #62
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Maybe it's different if you haven't read the book. What do those of you who have not read the book think of the series so far?
I haven't read the book and after 4 episodes I have zero interest in watching the rest. The only reason I have STARZ in the first place is to watch "The White Princess" (based on The War of the Roses). After this series is over in two more weeks I will drop STARZ . American Gods isn't worth the price of admission. Boring, plodding story line IMO.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.