1 Justin Herbert
2 Jonathan Taylor
3 Lucas Niang
5 Amik Robertson
6 Leki Fotu
7 Tyre Phillips
7 Oluwale Betiku

If we compare as closely as possible...

I drafted Justin Herbert and the real team is stuck with an ancient starter. I win that one by a mile.

The real team got 16 tackle starts from Wirfs. I got 8 starts from Phillips and Niang sat out. The real team wins.

I got 1,468 yards from scrimmage at a high ypc from Taylor, while the real team got 143 yard from Vaughn and a handful of kick returns from Calais. You can throw in the 169 yards from their WR and I still win this one by a mile.

I got a little action from Fotu on the defensive line, and Betiku was never drafted. Let's call it a draw versus the real team, who got very little out of Davis and Russell who played special teams most of the season.

In the defensive backfield, the real team got good production out of Winfield with 16 stats, while I got a little backup action from Robertson. The real team wins handily.

I think I beat the real Buccaneers overall.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.