View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 09:37 PM   #837
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

At the end of the regular season, let's take a look at the Rain Man drafts.

Real Chiefs:

Rnd Player
1 Clyde Edwards-Helaire
2 Willie Gay Jr.
3 Lucas Niang
4 L'Jarius Sneed
5 Michael Danna
7 Thakarius Keyes

Rain Man Chiefs:

1 Zack Baun
2 Noah Igbinoghene
3 Ben Bredeson
4 Eno Benjamin
5 Antonio Gibson

Note that Keyes arrived because the Chiefs traded a 2021 6th round pick to get that 7th round pick.

Overall, we both had very similar picks in terms of positions. So if I compare...

CEH and Antonio Gibson were pretty much the same. CEH had 1100 yards from scrimmage and Gibson had 1047. That's a wash.

Gay mildly outperformed Zack Baun. Both played in nearly every game, but Gay had 8 starts to Baun's 3 and Gay had more impact plays. The real Chiefs win this one by a moderate amount.

Bredeson never started, but he appeared in 10 games, so he beats Niang who sat out the season. Rain Man's Chiefs win this one by a mild amount.

Sneed had an injury and missed 7 games, but he started 6. Iginoghene played in every game, but only had 2 starts. Sneed had far more impact when he played. The Chiefs win this one by a mile.

The only picks who don't correspond are my pick of Benjamin versus Mike Danna. Danna played very well and Benjamin was never active, so the real Chiefs win this one by a mile.

As of Year 1, the real Chiefs beat me on the strength of their late-round picks Sneed and Danna.

Last edited by Rain Man; 01-13-2021 at 04:08 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.