View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 11:12 AM   #833
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Really like my Browns draft. I challenge Dickface McBaseball to do better than this.

1.10 - Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia (4) +6
2.41 - Antoine Winfield Jr., S, Minnesota (45) -4
3.74 - Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming (65) +9
3.97 - Ashtyn Davis, S, Cal (68) +29
4.115 - Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma (53) +62
6.187 - Kalija Lipscomb, WR, Vanderbilt (undrafted) -68
7.244 - Tremayne Anchrum, G, Clemson (250) -6
Total: +26

Low number, but that's only because I didn't have any whopping lucky-ass draft hits. I had three of those with the Packers (but also multiple big busts).

Here the only big(ish) bust was Lipscomb, but to be honest, with how highly regarded he is among the Chiefs class of UDFAs, I feel fine about taking him in the 6th. I also made a good choice of choosing Thomas over Wirfs.

I said baseball tard should try having a better draft than this, and, well... he probably did. But I'm going to claim that was Andrew Berry and not him.

1. Jedrick Wills
2. Grant Delpit
3. Jordan Elliott
3. Jacob Phillips
4. Harrison Bryant
5. Nick Harris
6. Donovan Peoples-Jones
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.