Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 02:53 PM   #64
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Ruth?

She's nobody's sister.

She's that jackass in jails daughter living with her uncles Boyd and Russ. Wyatt and Three are brothers I think and they belong to Russ.

I dont know what True Romance's Alabama is.
my bad, i just took her as the sister.

alabama was the stripper girlfriend of slater's character.

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.