Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 11:17 PM   #547
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
So glad many of you were able to make it. It was very disappointing to me that I couldn’t be there. Joe had asked me to read sentiments from the planet which I would gladly have done, but the funeral was scheduled so quickly I couldn’t get out of my family obligation. I sent a compilation of some of the great planet tributes but I guess they weren’t able to include them.

I hope sometime in the future we can gather together and share some great memories of our friend!
why don't we organize some sort of gathering that could raise more for the L.O.S.S.? If some of ya'll who play music, or someone wanted to DJ, I bet the D&G restaurant would let us use their music venue and collect $10 for apps and entry.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote