Thread: Life Gabby Petito
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 10:51 AM   #115
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
These families of missing Black people are frustrated with the lack of response to their cases

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/us/fa...ple/index.html

It’s called ‘missing white woman syndrome’
Sure...there is a time factor here too. 5 years ago in one of the cases. I don't think media attention really matters that much, but you'll never be able to argue that with victims families. strange things for sure. especailly on the first one listed in the CNN article.

I find it highly unlikely that I would drop what I am doing in my area to go look for some adult that's missing.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.