View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 01:54 PM   #5692
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Yeah, I'm jealous as **** too. Is the new 2K21 game going to work on that?
I'm not sure, from what I hear TGC2019 will be around for a couple more years. I have the lifetime membership that costs $1,000 so I'm really not ready to have them come along with another one I have to buy.

Most people use TGC2019 or E6. WGT is garbage. It's pretty amazing though the courses you can play on TGC2019. There is soo many courses. And you can make your own. Typically it has been a difficult task to make courses but now they have Lidar data that makes it much easier. It's kind of funny though, all the great courses in Kansas City aren't on TGC2019 but Adams Pointe, Canyon Farms (i like that one) and Swope Park are.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.