View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 08:23 PM   #5686
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How are you liking them? Never tried Callaway irons before but hit their drivers pretty well.

What are those other woods, Taylor Made? I've been looking at the Sim irons as possibly buying this winter.
I haven't really hit them much. Was under the weather right after I got them so couldn't get out and hit them. I hit them pretty well during my fitting though. I'm hoping to get out to the range this week and out on the course this weekend.

The driver and 5W are Taylormade. They are fairly new (within 3-4 years) so I didn't replace those, but did reshaft the driver. The 3W is a Callaway Mavrik and I absofreaking love it. Goes almost as far as my driver.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.