View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 06:42 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
If my memory serves me well, South Gray?

I assumed that losing an NBA-caliber (and walk-on NCAA-caliber) player would cause the program to fall off a cliff, but they've remained competitive.

Shame we couldn't play the tournament through, especially with top-seeded undefeated Bereans Academy getting bounced in the first round.
Yes, SG.

To show you how good St John was looking, they knocked out SG in the Sub State finals, and SG beat a certain team that was probably going to end up in the championship game by 20 and 17 at home.

This really sucks for them. A heavy Senior lead team.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.