View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 10:48 PM   #35
MVP

I'm not the Chargers GM but...

I got some cap space now so I'd sign WR Donovan Peoples-Jones. He knows my system from his days at Michigan. I'm gonna sign K.J. Osborn to be my slot. That's going to eat half my cap but WR is not longer a major draft need.

Then I'd add another RB aside from Gus Edwards. Gimme D'Onte Foreman. He can start, he's a big pounder. Now I have a two-headed monster to smash people with.

I would trade back to 12 with Minnesota and let them get the last Round 1-worthy QB. Grab a RT in front of the Raiders to fix the O-Line issues. Second round I probably have two picks now instead of 1 so I'm going CB early and LB later.

Probably none of this happens and they go with Nabers, but I don't think it's their best foot forward.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.