View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 04:06 PM   #836
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I never bring politics to the Lounge unless it’s by mistake. I can’t count the number of times my football (or otherwise nonpolitical) posts are met with “why don’t you just go back to DC”. There’s a lot of mental weakness in the Lounge and that seems to include some of the moderators.
Well, first off, it's because you're dumb as **** in regards to NFL football, followed by the fact that you're partisan hack that can't stop posting political horseshit wherever you go.

Oh, and the fact that you're dishonorable ****ing liar.

LIAR
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1