View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 09:44 PM   #312
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Good stuff Rainman.

How serious are you about moving?
Pretty much zero for the next few years unless my wife gets mad at the snow again. We still need to work for a while and Denver's the best place for that. But I'm kind of intrigued (as is my wife) by picking the top five prospects and living in each one for a month over the next five years to scout them out. Maybe it's the pandemic talking, but I think we're both interested in some new scenery.

In the long term (post-retirement), I think there's a 50/50 chance just for the climate.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.