View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 12:52 AM   #154
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I try to empathize. And I really am sorry, but if we're being honest, I can't fathom the degree to which you hate him.

I mean, I hate me some Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards, but that's different than a ****ing player doing that.

I'm sorry man. *brohug*
I feel like maybe this was what being a Jets fan felt like when Favre showed up and still thought he was Brett Favre.

At least Horton-Tucker is back and seems like he can actually shoot now. And that's a fun dude to root for. 2nd round pick and complete afterthought who is just flat turning himself into a difference maker. And he's still a baby - dude isn't even 21 yet.

What's going to be truly amazing is in 8 years or so when the dude's made $300 million dollars somehow because he got his first big deal when he was 20.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote