Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 06:47 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Okay, you don't like the point system/playoffs/stages. Fine, I admit I'm not that into a lot of that myself.

But why does that mean you have to shit on the race itself? It's still Daytona, and that's still the best race of the year. Or it would be if they ever restarted the thing . . .
What did I say that triggered you? I just stated why NASCAR is not that healthy of a series anymore. I have been to many NASCAR races but none since they changed the playoff/point system (THE CHASE) and installed STAGES within the race. I tuned in today to watch it and I will watch it tomorrow. Outside of DAYTONA tracks that host NASCAR just don't draw the fans it once did. Even CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY which is owned by International Speedway Corp. has removed large sections of grandstands. Somebody posted that there was a lot of empty seats today and I responded by saying it was reported to be a "SELL OUT". How is that S'ing on the race? I'll bet you a King Cyrus/TRUMP/Temple coin The Don doesn't attend the restart tomorrow.

Last edited by SuperBowl4; 02-16-2020 at 07:15 PM..
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.