Thread: Movies and TV They want to remake Twister.
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 10:20 AM   #51
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
The other movie where I was laughing out loud during inappropriate parts was Starship Troopers. There were parts of that movie where the dialogue or plot was so bad that my wife had to shush me from laughing because it apparently wasn't comedy even though it was comedy.
I kinda always assumed it was. FFS, Doogie Howser was the brains behind their outfit. And the heavy was literally a giant rubber brain.

That always seemed like an intentional spoof of sorts. A high-concept, self-aware B movie.

You could tell because the good actors were chewing on scenery (Ironsides was just friggen great) while the absolutely awful ones were just...being awful. They were completely immersed and just weren't in on the joke. Van Dien and Richards were just spectacularly awful but anyone with actual acting chops knew how to play it intentionally over the top.

I think you're allowed to laugh there - I think it was intentional satire and cheese.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote