View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 09:12 AM   #105
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I'd rather a month moratorium on mortgage payments instead -- for all even homeowners. Instead of handouts.
Talking some friends at the beginning of all this, that's what we came up with. No mortgage payments for 2-3 months. Tack them on to the end of the note. Gives me money in my pocket to pay everything else, plus in the end they are getting their money.

I'm sure it's not as simple to do as that sounds and I'm sure there are reasons it's not being done that way that I know nothing about.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.