View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 01:08 PM   #696
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Although I didn't go hands on I didn't verbally show enough restraint and got myself moved off my unit. Only to be on my sister unit that I had to refrain an autistic 20yo from banging his head against a metal mirror and then practially picking me up when I had him sitting on his bed with a hold. I thought he was going throw me across the room but fortunately another MHDD was there to assist me and we kindly assisted him to the floor but he was fine just waited for SS to put him in the chair.

Fun times but I'd rather work with crazy than stupid so I was able to handle the situation and keep my cool. He is a 1/1 and I happened to be the one sitting with him and also why i haven't had time to do my drawings it's just not feasible. My work week has really sucked but I have tonight off thank goodness.
Being moved off of that unit for a bit might not be a bad thing. Luckily the people I work with are decent, some can be needy, but that is tolerable. Just sometimes when things go bad, it takes hours to fix the techy stuff. Especially when support is nearly worthless.

I love that you snuck in my M logo's for the eyes. I'm sort of known for my eyes, so I actually laughed at that for a while. Though for some reason the beastie boys Intergalactic has been going through my head all day! (I think it might be the yellow, along with the robot even though yours is much better than a bunch of boxes)
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote