View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 11:32 AM   #334
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Personally I think it’s stupid to have to change Chiefs, as it is neither derogatory nor specific to Native Americans.

But I also don’t care. It’s a ****ing sports team name. It’s been around for sixty years. Who gives a shit.
These people aren't stopping with names.

You know it, I know it.

Give them an inch and they'll try to take everything.

Next thing you'll know, the feminists will try to get rid of cheerleaders...then it won't be long before someone is calling them out for having no trans-players in the NFL...just watch...if this goes beyond the Redskins they're going to destroy the NFL as we know it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.