View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 12:42 PM   #269
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Dane I hear ya man (and I love Matt Reeves' films) but I just can't stand Hill and his whole annoying schtick. I get you know Hollywood waaaay better than me or others on here but correct me if I'm wrong, a $10 million price tag would be more than what Pattinson is getting.
Again, maybe I just have an irrational hatred towards Jonah Hill. IMO Dano is the superior actor (killed it in There Will Be Blood & that Beach Boys film)
The point I think you're missing is that it would have negatively affected Jonah Hill's career had he taken less for this film than he would have for any other film.

Pattinson isn't a proven commodity, so it only makes sense that he would take less money upfront while taking a percentage of the gross, which is likely to exceed $10 million when it's all said and done.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.