Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 03:33 PM   #755
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I sat through Scott Pioli and Matt Cassel. I survived. I didn't enjoy it, but my life writ large wasn't materially impacted.

This argument is dumb.
You know what bummed me out for quite a while? When Derrick Thomas died. Not because he couldn't play football anymore because that reality had already sunk in a week or 2 before, but because the man died and he died young. Yea it was his own fault for not wearing a seatbelt but damn if didn't hit me hard.

This simply isn't that big of a deal. Dude has $100MM and is still going to live the rest of his life.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.