Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 01:40 PM   #109
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
So Elon threw something at the windows to prove how durable they supposedly are....and they broke.

"Oh my ****ing God..."

That was the entire point. And they have nothing to hide. On a typical vehicle, at least for the side windows, that ball would have went all the way through the windows.

The truck is ugly, no doubt, but it is a game changer especially for companies with fleets of trucks needed. The cost of ownership and value of such a truck especially with companies that understand the economics. Just so so so much value.

I was floored how cheap it is. I thought the price tag was going to be at least 80k starting out.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.