Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 05:29 PM   #567
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Just watched the BluRay of the season wrap up. Eh. It was OK. Honestly, watching The Franchise was better, but obviously it was more in depth. I dunno. They left out a few important things, like Pat's amazing 2 point conversion vs the Donks, and Fuller's pick at the end of the SB. A ton of the great mic'd up moments through out would have been called for IMO. I mean, it's meant for Chiefs fans, so I don't give them a pass.

I'll get to the special shit throughout the week. Still happy I got it. It's history. But between the Chiefs website, NFL.com game highlights, you tube and of course Clay's awesome vids, this was...a bit of a downer. So far anyway.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote