View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 11:13 AM   #25
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
That's a terrible spot for him. GB is the perfect landing spot for him.

I'm a believer in Zach Wilson too, and he was also my favorite QB from last year's draft.

But the Jets are a historically dysfunctional team with a defensive HC and a 2nd year QB who will surely be aiming to lower his turnovers as he develops his NFL game.

If you wanna see Drake London succeed you gotta stick him with an Aaron Rodgers type QB who can deliver pinpoint accurate back shoulder throws, who has enough pedigree in the league to not be afraid of tossing 50/50 balls and worry about job security, and who can "throw a WR open".

I love Zach Wilson's talent too, but he ain't there yet.
This is the way the current NFL works. They spent a top 5 pick on the kid, he's going to play.

Of course Rodgers would be awesome but Zach also has very good ball placement accuracy.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.