View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 07:40 AM   #23
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
Yea that area is so beautiful. My buddy has a cabin north of that spot. Closer to the Raven. Yea we’ll be golfing at Eagle Bend. Could barely sleep last night like a kid the night before Christmas. Can’t wait to get away for a few days and soak in that view. You got any plans?

I have a couple of dogs that aren't as impressed with fireworks as some people are, so I'm laying low this year and firing up a fat steak. Have a great time up there, it's truly a special place. I'll be up there later this summer, so please don't drink all the beer!
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote