Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 10:46 AM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I go to a movie to be entertained not depressed. I get that many of you love those movies and thats great. I can appreciate that you enjoy the subject matter that he puts out. You have to remember, not everyone is the same and what speaks to you doesn't always speak to others.

I've never really felt entertained when watching his movies. If that diminishes me in peoples eyes, well, ok then. I'm over it.
Margot Robbie got naked in Wolf of Wall Street. That speaks to EVERYBODY.

I can see not picking up the art-ier side of things. And certainly you have to be in a mood for some of them (the Departed for one). But you ought to give some of those films a rewatch with an objective mind. Most of them offer some really good stuff.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.