View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 08:36 PM   #36
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
No doubt. That said, I was listening to a GM (I think it was a GM), might have been Veach, that said that Strange would have gone in the next 10-12 picks. Apparently, the league had him valued much higher than the media. The same GM did say Thornton was a guy they felt would have been there two rounds later.
I heard someone say he wouldn’t have made it out of the second.

I didn’t hear that bight, though. That’s just so strange to me. In a draft where if you were an OT who might needs some developing you might as well have not shown up until day 3, what got IOL pushed up so many boards?

I thought there were some really solid PT prospects still kicking around as late as the 6th but they were largely ignored. But there’s a run on top 50 interior linemen?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.