View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 08:31 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I love you more than I care to admit on a forum of macho men and alpha males.

Two quotes and companies we’ve liked so far.

Carrier company has been a local Phoenix company for over 40 years, good reputation. Parts and compressor 10 year warranty. 2.5 and 3.5 ton units for $13.3k. We currently have 18 year old Carrier units and they’ve been solid.

Lennox company is locally owned but only been in business 10 years but good reputation too. They tout the best warranty in Phoenix. $700 more than the carrier quote and includes 10 years parts/compressor warranty but also includes 10 years annual maintenance checks and $100 deductible on labor out to 10 years. Also they will include full duct cleaning and sanitizing if we replace both units at the same time. They just replaced our friends AC unit and they were very satisfied. 3 ton and 4 ton units for $14k.
Learning that the installer is key is awesome. I wonder, given Phoenix, if installation is just thought of more. Our AC's take a pounding.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.