View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 08:25 PM   #12
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
This may not be a popular opinion but I find the name on the installers truck to be much more important than the name on the equipment. In my experience, most brands have fairly similar offerings so as long as you stay with the big names (Carrier, Trane, Lennox, Bryant, etc) you’ll be fine. Setup and installation is not a simple plug and play and a good installer will insure you have a good delta T across your coil with the appropriate air flow. A good installer will make almost any system work well and a bad installer will make a good system perform poorly.

All that being said, I installed two new Trane units last year and they have been fantastic. However, if my preferred installer had been selling other reputable brands instead I would not have hesitated at all to buy them instead.
This is great info. I've been on calls where I'm thinking WhoTF installed this.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.