Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Good list but I might add:
Shameless
Ozark
Bosch
Better call Saul
You're a Shameless guy? I didn't take you for a Shameless guy.

Don't get me wrong, there are a TON of tits. I am a fan of tits. That is public record, but I made it through like 3 seasons, and I just....couldn't. I'm a cold hearted son of a bitch, but even I have limits of how much... I don't know.... losing, maybe, one story can tell. No redemption, very little character moments that aren't ruined by ****ery, and generally, no ****ing happiness.

I dunno. Maybe I missed it.

Your other entries though, first class. I'm a total schlub for Bosch - I'm bordering on groupie.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote